Saturday, January 10, 2009

raining cats and dogs

Such a cute story from The Telegraph.

I wish I could take my cat into the office. However, this:
Joerg Kachelmann was just about to start telling the Fatherland to wrap-up warm on the coldest night of the year when a shadow with an extended tail passed by the bottom of the screen.

Did make me raise my non-botoxed eyebrows half an inch or so. I didn't think they still referred to their fully EU integrated left wing manufacturing paradise as that anymore. Not since that crappy book, anyway.

2 comments:

Mark Wadsworth said...

The book was quite good, it's basically a sub-standard version of SS-GB by Len Deighton.

It was the film that was shit, having been subsidised to death by competing government departments in the UK and Germany, who always need to retain 'editorial control'.

Unknown said...

Trixy - you're welcome to introduce your cat to Millie (my golden retriever) who is absolutely fascinated by cats. She's not remotely aggressive towards them, just wholly fascinated.