Sunday, February 11, 2007

Camer-bis 'not a happy bunny'

Oh dear. Poor Davie-Boy. I don't normally think that someone's past life should play any part in whether or not they can do their job 25 years later, and I don't actually think that what Cameron did as a 15-year-old boy really matters at this point in time.

However, I find him such a smug, insufferable bastard that I did actually laugh at his misfortune. I suppose I was more likely to on a day when his worker-bees were trying to stick the knife into UKIP for no other reason than too many people were defecting away from the Boy Blunder...

Hope he's not huffing and 'puffing' about it all....

1 comment:

Big Chip Dale said...

He is insufferable, isn't he? I don't really care what he did in the past, but I do care about the way he treats us. I don't like this media management, which made me laugh when he walked back to his house yesterday. He needs to have his shed looked at. It looked so off message. We have some old run down council lockups nearby which look in much better nick.