Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Right. Now I am single again I have decided that I should start getting out on the dating scene. So have come up with an advert. If you know anyone who fits the bill that I haven't already dated/shagged/had a disastrous unhappy relationship with an acrimonious break up then please get in touch!

Following disastrous (and I mean disastrous) previous relationships with some of the nastiest men in human existence, there will be a screening process consiting of most of the men I know who are fed up with me picking cunts.

Anyway, here it is:
Cynical, untrustworthy work obsessed bitch seeks guy to give her a run for her money. Must be good looking, clever, rich but not a cunt. Heterosexual preferred, but not essential if he has unlimited tolerance when it comes to shopping and great taste in shoes

8 comments:

The Nameless Libertarian said...

So you're looking for "rich but not a cunt." Aren't rich people often rich precisely because they are cunts?

Tim Worstall said...

I'll have to ask my wife about this. Can I come back to you or is it urgent?

Devil's Kitchen said...

Good lord, I wasn't that bad. But neither am I rich.

DK

James Higham said...

Trixy - is our marriage not good enough for you? Am I really one of the nastiest men in the universe? Well, I might be but you shouldn't it broadcast it so.

Anonymous said...

Erm, I almost certainly was that bad, sorry about that. By way of further apology, I dedicate to you the Taliban I shot.

Trixy said...

Anon, you were fucking horrible. Well, you were fucking lovely up to a certain point but then you went bad. Naughty. Still, I hope you're nice to the fiancee.

Can I have a picture of the dead Taliban?

Mr Eugenides said...

I'm confused. Are you single, married, or engaged? Where does Higham fit into all of this?

Yours, a confused baby.

PS Kitchen: I bet you were rubbish.

flashgordonnz said...

Some rich people are cunts because they vote Labour.

Or are they merely fuckwits?