Friday, November 02, 2007

I am fucking sick of having to go stand outside to have a fucking cigarette. I don't like going to pubs anymore because I can't have a smoke and a drink and sit down, if I go with one person who is non smoking I have to go outside on my own whilst they sit down on their own and the conversation I disrupted and no one else is in pubs anymore anyway!

How dare that fucking bitch Patsy Fucking Hewitt ban my fun because she's a mentally disabled piece of flapsnot?

I want to chop her arms off with a blunt spoon and then beat her to death with her severed limbs.

Whilst smoking.

And breathing it in her face.

And then I'll light a cigarette and shove it up her arse.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Fidothedog said...

Damn right, bloody woman understands nothing about free choice.

As a former smoker myself I care not a jot if people puff away like industrial chimneys, but sodding Patsy and her whiney voice had to go meddle.

There is a woman who does need a brick to the face, in fact several bricks to the face, then burying in a motorway flyover.

Anonymous said...

ooh boo flipping hoooo, the law doesn't allow you to be obnoxious and inconsiderate anymore. I for one am glad you can't carry on with your filthy habit in the same building as me. Outside on your own, or with the rest of your disgusting clique is where you belong.

Falco said...

Anon. Do fuck off and die of cancer. Trixie, for gods sake use something else to damage the bitches arse, what a waste of a cigarette.