Friday, February 27, 2009

More tasteless quips

Which could have been avoided by not having a relentless media circus, raking in millions for her 'impoverished' children. I think every newspaper who gave her so much money should also donate some to a worthwhile charity and do some good for people who need help. Jade could too, of course, but I don't think she's like that. Could be wrong...


Anyway:

'Just bought the Jade Goody 2009 calendar...fucking rip off: only goes up to April!'

I also hear that she and Patrick Swayze are in a Christmas panto...Oh no they're not!!

Awe, Patrick. I wish he would make a speedy recovery.

3 comments:

Hacked Off said...

I bought her curlers cheap on Ebay

The Penguin

Sue said...

I always knew Jade Goody was a racist but I think becoming a skinhead was a step too far...?

Shame on me!

banned said...

Max got 10 quid for her hairdryer on e-bay