Monday, March 19, 2007

Thoggers

The sexy Mr Dizzy has nominated me for a Thogger.

Well, ta very much, dearie, but now I've got to nominate 5 people who I think are 'thinking bloggers'.

DK told me that I should nominate 5 people who cause me to question my own beliefs or some rubbish like that. I'm in politics, I don't do that.

Anyway, the 5 I have chosen are:
Timmy despite his habit of looking south
The Nameless One
Chippy (no one told me what I had to think of)
Sword in the Lake
and
Bruno Waterfield Who may not have written very much on his blog, but does when I communicate with him generally, and he has a blog. So there.

Oh, bugger. Am supposed to stick some logo thing somewhere in this post.

Can we all just pretend it's present and perfecly visible? Am off to listen to John Redwood talk bollocks perfectly and utterly non hypocritically about the EU.

7 comments:

Big Chip Dale said...

Many thanks for the nomination but you set my heart racing. I thought I'd been nominated for a 'Thonger', which is a different thing entirely.

Tim Worstall said...

Err, what is this "looking south" of which you speak?

Trixy said...

Fear not, I was not talking of navel gazing!

Arthurian Legend said...

Aaaw, thanks Trixy.

Are you going to share the meaning of your Worstall observation with this rest of us..?!

Arthurian Legend said...

Did he try to look down your top a lot when visiting Blighty recently?

Newmania said...

Oh how much am I going to enjoy making these thinking Bloggers soi disant pay for there Faustian presumption.....



(Bows and scrapes with the inate servilty of his class as he leaves the presence of the intelligentsia...)

Trixy said...

I think 'stinking bloggers' would be another good way to waste time...

newmania - don't forget never to show your back when you are in 'The Presence'...

hmmm