Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Polly and the Bow Group

Went to hear Polly last night at the Bow Group meeting in the House of Lords with DK, Jackart and The Nameless One.

She's a silly old bat who thinks that money is a finite resource. Wouldn't know a decent economic policy if it pooed on her head.

Spent most of the evening giggling with TNO and predicting her next statements. Which we managed to do rather well, mostly by predicting 'Sweden' and 'Sure Start'.

Sent a text to the former chairman of the Bow Group informing him of where I was, and this morning he replied in an e-mail:

Bloody disgrace


To which I replied there were Tories there who I suspect could be wetter than her, particularly if it meant they could be an MP and thus not have to get a real job.

4 comments:

Big Chip Dale said...

'Wouldn't know a decent economic policy if it pooed on her head.'

Well there's a fine image to leave me considering when I'm about to go to bed.

Trixy said...

I, er, aim to please!

The Nameless Libertarian said...

The more I think about it the more I think Pol is somewhere between an obscure performance artist and a surreal, satirical stand-up comic.

I mean, she can't be for real, can she?

Trixy said...

some ghoulish vision sent to haunt us?