Monday, August 04, 2008

oooh...*blushes*

So there I was, half way up Ben Nevis, sweating quite a bit, hair all over the place, sports bra doing nothing to hide the fact I have great boobs when I finally get some reception on my telephone and find out that I have been voted the most shaggable blogger. Am rather flattered, dear readers, although ignoring the comments of my 'friend' who wondered if it was people who had already...anyway. That's not the point.

Big warm, Chanel scented hugs to everyone who voted, and a catty glare to those who didn't.

I'd just like to answer a question posed by Iain Dale when he wrote:

It does make one wonder how partially sited the electorate were in this competition, doesn't it?

No, it bloody doesn't!
6ft long legs*, eyes like deep swirling bowls of coffee and boobs that defy gravity: speak for yourself!

*I may be exaggerating there slightly

Anyway.

3 comments:

Mr Eugenides said...

A pretty impressive achievement, given that [presumably] the vast majority of people voting have never clapped eyes on you.

Come to think of it, though, maybe that's why you won...

nuttycow said...

Well done you. I think ;)

Obnoxio The Clown said...

@mr e: ooh, hark at her! :o)