Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm quite angry today. Lots of things are happening which are really annoying me, and then I read about some stupid bitch who is going to sue London Underground because her wrist is sorely because she had to use a handle without getting training.

WHAT!

Latona Allison developed tenosynovitis in her right wrist and now cannot work as a driver.

I am squeemish so I can't really be a brain surgeon. Who do I sue? Where do I sign?
I hate people like this who use any excuse to get money so they can sit on their fat arses at the expense of the rest of us.

London Underground. That's you and I she's suing. We're paying because she can't use a handle without damaging herself. She had to sit there and hold something. Now, I have to type a lot and sit in chairs, and I developed a back injury. So I paid to go to an osteopath and then got a large swiss ball which once I have found the pump to will be my office chair. No suing required, just the reasonable thought that things are not always someone elses fault and the best thing to do is to get on with it.

Not her, though. Not these tedious people who want something for nothing and just really irritate me. I hope someone sues her for being a selfish cow and she's left with nothing and has to go get a job which, because she's a litigious cow, will be a crap one as no one would want to employ her.

I do sincerely hope that what goes around, comes around.

No comments: