Wednesday, June 27, 2007

which one?

I was having a look on the petitions on Downing Street, and decided to sign up to the one by Tim Ireland calling on the Prime Minister to stand on his head and juggle ice cream. I thought that would be a worthwhile thing for the Prime Minister to do, especially considering that they have just given another chunk of their work away to Brussels (but with no corresponding drop in pay, I notice. Interesting).

And then I thought to myself, 'but which Prime Minister?' For I signed up to the petition about 20 minutes before Tony Blair resigns (as I write this he still hasn't) and yet shortly, he will not be Prime Minister. So who, pray, is going to stand on their head and juggle ice cream?

I think I'd rather see Brown do it, as he's such a bum-head, but Tony is so smug, it would be wonderful to watch him have a go at this dairy dare!

No comments: