Saturday, November 21, 2009

A note to pedestrians

If there's a bike cycling along the road (that's the tarmaced thing where things travel along at speed and you shoudn't walk into the middle of it) - normally given away by bright clothing and flashing lights don't fucking walk out in front of it. Keep your fucking eyes open and look at what you're doing.

I know the chances are that you have some nice man to do everything for you and even stepping off the kerb to hail a cab is an effort but so try because I don't want to hit you: not because I care about you but because it will really hurt me and my bike.

1 comment:

James Higham said...

I rate the dangers for us cyclists:

1. the pedestrian just turning onto the road;
2. the pedestrian just stepping onto a crossing without looking;
3. motorists squeezing in ahead of you through a narrow gap;
4. brakes not working in the rain.