Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Third Way doesn't exist

I haven't had much to do with Richard Howitt before but if you can listen to him for more than 10 seconds without wanting to do damage to something nearby then you're a better person than me.

A nice demonstration on how politicians lie and think that British people are complete idiots. The fact that Fiona Hall decided to try to imply that the Lib Dems are in favour of an 'In or Out' referendum given their behaviour over the ratification of the Lisbon Constitutional Treaty is, alas, typical of those who seek to dictate to us the way we live our lives.

2 comments:

George said...

My god the only damage I want to do is to him. What a wanker.

Mac the Knife said...

Well Trixers, I tried but at about 1:38 I had to stop before I crammed my notebook up an innocent arse...