Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Did you expect any different?

So Simon Derby has blamed 'groups aligned to the "Labour party' for putting lives at risk and endangering members' children.

Seriously, that's what he has said. Without a hint of irony. If I may just interrupt at this point and suggest that

1) If children need such careful protection then why did the BNP include them on such a contentious document?

2) Perhaps children shouldn't be members of politican parties?

That last point, brought about by this 'family membership' option (and I am, once again, eternally grateful that my parents aren't mouth foaming bigots who would have inflicted such a trauma on me) would naturally make the brain washing of young, future voters more difficult.

What do the young ones do? Practise marching songs and go camping whilst the girls learn to cook?

So may I suggest that your faux 'think of the chiiiiiildren' is, really, a bunch of arse which is laughable in its stupidity and transparency.

I shall write about the data protection stuff later when I have all my ducks in a row...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose the point is that if we were truely democratic then we wouldn't have government determining which political parties you can support. I'm no fan of the BNP but while they are a legal political party I see no reason why people should have to choose between their job and their beliefs.