Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Peer of the realm?

I was in Bournemouth yesterday with Gordon the Referendum Rat trying to inform the delegates at Labour Party Conference that we would quite like a say over the future of our country. If you wouldn't mind Sir...*tugs forelock and bobs*.

Lord Kinnock of Windbag walks past the polite protest and when asked if he thinks the British people should have a referendum on the EU Constitutional Treaty he replies "bollocks". How lucky we are to have such an esteemed Peer of the Realm 'representing' this country in the EU and his charming wife. Making lots of money. Oh, and his son in law and daughter who also suck at the EU tit.

3 comments:

Big Chip Dale said...

I saw him on Newsnight, I think, talking of 'grinding the bastards into the dirt'. He's was so revolting that I've decided to dump my Kinnock strip from my act.

Shug Niggurath said...

You should be careful mentioning his family. He'll be after you down the street, trying to skelp you about the head with a brolly...

James Higham said...

Precisely, Trixy.

Now, I have another question - is there any reason to have Katy Newton and Mark Wadsworth in your blogroll three times? Do you love them so much?