Saturday, July 16, 2005

My graduation...


Was yesterday. Won't go on about it too much, but just to say that it was a lovely day with lots of lovely canapes and champagne and I feel very proud of myself. Particularly since I did so little work. But there we go.

It was also the first official outing of my shoes, pictured above. If anyone is looking to buy me a small token gift, anything similar would be greatly appreciated. particularly these ones....




My mum managed to find her way to the bar rather too frequently for anyone's liking and ended up sitting by the corner of a wigwam, bottle clasped firmly in her hand and talking to students like she was one of them. Bless. The funniest bit was, however, when my father came to collect her and she informed him that for their next holiday she wanted to go backpacking.....

No comments: