Thursday, May 27, 2010

A woman with worse taste in men than me

I was rather amused this morning when I read a shocking story about a Colombian beauty queen who in involved in drugs trafficking..

The Argentine press, who have dubbed her "Narco Queen", say she moved to Mexico in 2005 where she became romantically involved with a well-known drug trafficker known as The Monster.

Now, I do have disastrous taste in men but I think even someone as stupid as me when it comes to love and romance would think twice about dating someone called 'The Monster'.

Whilst the discussion as to the nickname would provide an interesting chat over the starter at Pizza Express I suspect that the reasons would not provide an inducement for me to take my knickers off.

3 comments:

Mr Eugenides said...

Well, surely that depends on what those reasons were?...

Trixy said...

If, as I'm thinking, you are perhaps alluding to the nether regions, I've never heard one called 'The Monster' which would imply teeth, or breathing fire or some such...

Obnoxio The Clown said...

How about Bananaman - would that get your knickers off?